Most Original Equipment Manufacturers purchase fiber optic cables from other suppliers and have no provision for repair. Connector ends are designed for use with their OEM equipment, yet connectors vary from manufacturer to manufacturer.
Northfield repairs all types and sizes of fiber optic cables. We also provide new fiber optic cables to your specifications.
- We service fiber optic cables from Olympus, Karl Storz, Richard Wolf, Dyonics, Circon/ACMI, Stryker, Pilling/Weck, Unicord, Codman, and Luxtec.
- Typical repairs maintain existing cable ends with full replacement of the fiber optic bundle.
- Various retractors utilize a fiber optic bundle to transmit light to the surgical site. We are able to replace these bundles in the majority of instruments.
- As needed, we replace existing connector ends with new connectors, effectively providing our customers with a new fiber optic cable.
- We economically repair the bifurcated fiber optic cables found on surgeons’ headlights.
- Most repairs are completed within 72 hours of receipt.